There I was - in between the setting Sun and the Moon, under a blooming apple tree where the petals have fallen in the grass like after some festival or ceremony (Life celebration?). Cuckoo was still singing. I didn't try to find meaning in it: the cuckoo was singing..because it simply couldn't sing in any other way..
* * *
If I hadn't gone into the meadow, I wouldn't have known what treasures it holds in itself.
If I hadn't had the right knowledge, I wouldn't have known what to pick up. If I hadn't had the right determination, I wouldn't have picked up anything..But..You only have to have the right determination and dive into the meadow with the right knowledge and, after asking the permission, pick up the right things (herbs in this case). Ask permission? To whom? Am I not the one who has created the world that surrounds me - with my thinking, with the help of my subconsciousness? And what a meadow! How did I create...Forget it! Thank God for it! I believe that we have co-created our surrounding world in that moment when in the favourable conditions, in the right time you picked yourself up and seized the just-popped-up-opportunity. And opportunities are just like in that meadow..plentiful.. Just need to go with the right knowledge, determination, senses..
* * *
When I go to some place, I wander around. To avoid conversations? Sometimes I truly think that words can ruin a lot.. Words put labels on things, give names, tones, puts vast things into narrow frames, words compare things..But everything is as it is, respectively, IT JUST IS!
* * *
I wanted some pictures there, by the pond. I had to capture the beautiful (what is beautiful to whom at what moment?..). When I went home afterwards, I heard frogs croaking behind me. They are laughing! Totally, laughing abut me! And..I must admit, it IS funny..Pictures, pictures, I needed pictures...Carpe diem! (latin).
* * *
There are days like these, when I don't even want to read certain kind of books. Remarque, apart from the half-truths that sometimes inspires me, You also inspire to take some drink, and what good use is of that?...
* * *
CARPE DIEM (latin, Seize the day!).

No comments:
Post a Comment