Nice songs playing on the radio, then suddenly- an advertisement. Well, let's turn another radio frequency..and again advertisement! Advertisements and advertisements..Brands. Enterprises. Business. Buy. Visit. Join. Be cool and stylish. Identify yourself with things. And lose yourself in them eventually.. hah.
* * *
You know what? I think I'm quite fine with my chaotic being that still hasn't really discovered what it is and that hasn't identified itself with some certain things. I even think that because of this, things in my life are more interesting, and it gives me more freedom and amplitude. EVERY THING THAT I IDENTIFY MYSELF WITH, TIES ME UP A LITTLE BIT MORE.
* * *
I love driving in a car as a passenger, so I can watch the surroundings and my thoughts either.
As I observed, the view outside the car's window on my right was like this: a vast field, further away it was full with birds, closer to me there was just a bare field, but in the middle there was a scarecrow that actually hadn't scared anything away. An unfortunate monument. A monument for the effort to scare something away in order to protect something. I was wondering, how many 'scarecrows' had I built with the same noble goal? If I ever hit on some, I will pull it out and throw it away! I don't need to scare anything away or protect, because I know that I OWN NOTHING.
A bird is sitting on the head of the scarecrow and laughing. It sounds like it's tweeting. But it's laughing..
* * *
It is the time now when bird-cherry-trees are blooming and nightingales are singing. And the weather is cold. The air is fresh and clean. I let it wash away the dusts of anxiety. If I didn't know that I have my home nearby that waits me with it's warmness, I would've definitely lost my peace while standing here, somewhere by the water on some hillock, in the cold and darkness - I would have to run and find some shelter, some food and help. Something makes me think that in the higher, spiritual level, things are quite similar...
* * *
The larkspurs that I had picked up, were giving their sweet aroma. And my fingers were so cold.. But all of this had something magical and special in it..

No comments:
Post a Comment