I just love the hour when the Sun passes the baton to the Moon or, in other words, when the Sun is just minutes away from crossing the horizon to shine over other lands, colouring the seemingly fluffy clouds in peachy tones, while the Moon is floating calmly in the yet-light-blue sky like a phosphorous buoy. In this hour I think I'm more fascinated by the Moonlight rather than the Sunlight, although, I know, I know, the Sun should be praised as it is only the reflection of it. Nevertheless, my respect for You, Moon, for being as You are, which makes the light of the Mighty Light reflect on You in a very mysterious way. The flowers from the blooming bushes and trees seemed to embody something from the white and radiant light of the Moon, as well as the Moon seemed to have the scent of these white flowers.
Reflecting something GREAT makes Yourself unbelievably great!

No comments:
Post a Comment